Friday, September 25

Announcing Quaker's Awaken Your Senses Oatmeal Challenge


Quaker Instant Oatmeal has partnered with Good Bite to sponsor the "Awaken Your Senses" challenge. What is that, you ask? It's a challenge that asks twelve food bloggers (including yours truly) to share their favorite food memories, which have been translated by Good Bite's Chef Dave into a new oatmeal topping.

Now we need YOUR HELP! Please go to YouTube to vote for your favorite blogger-inspired oatmeal creation and help that person win $10,000 toward a deserving charity!

My video will be up in a couple of weeks, so I'll be telling you more about it soon!

10 comments:

Sues said...

Oooh yay! I just heard about this today and was wondering who was involved. Let us know when your video is up. I love Quaker!

Ivy said...

Please let us know when your video is up. Hope you'll win.

Happy cook said...

Oats is something i hardly use,looking forward.

The Teacher Cooks said...

I am actually making oatmeal cookies today. I will check it out when you post.

Jean P. said...

I think of oatmeal as one of my meds, designed to help keep cholesterol down. To that end, I finally have developed the perfect "recipe" for that daily breakfast. I'll be interested to see what yours is.

Curry Leaf said...

Looking forward to your memories and healthy dishes

markb said...

Call me a snob, but I can't stand instant oatmeal. It tastes like mush to me no matter what you put on it. I want the real stuff. Ideally, give me Irish Oatmeal, but at least I would rather see a 5-minute rolled oat recipe from scratch. But that's just me... Having said that, I love oatmeal and make it all the time with my kid.

Jessica said...

Great blog! So glad you are doing a video!

Stephanie - Wasabimon.com said...

Hey lady, it was great to meet you this weekend! Hope your trip home was blissfully uneventful. :)

Aparna said...

Looking forward to this one. Oats is always on my kitchenshelf.

There was an error in this gadget